Monday, December 14, 2015

Finals week

The last two weeks of every quarter are always stressful. Brent is studying hard and taking 12+ tests, and I always feel like I have so many things that I need to finish before break. I was able to finish one of those last night, which is making Gingerbread Men cookies! They are one of my favorite things my mother did growing up. Her recipe is the best, so flavorful, soft and chewy. So this year she got me the cutters so I could do my own batch! After some trial and error, I got my men ready! 



Frosting them is a lot of work! Luckily for me, Brent's cousin was in town and stayed the night with us. Wendy kept me company and helped me to finish my men! It is so fun to have company at our house. I love the frantic hour before they come where I accomplish a crazy amount of cleaning. 

Isaac is teething again. He now has three top teeth coming in and it makes him miserable. I am nothing more than a zombie during the days after waking up with him all night. 

Because of the break we will be very busy the next month. So my blog posts with be scattered, if there are any at all until January. Merry Christmas everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment