Monday, September 30, 2013

End of Summer

I bet you've all been wondering about our garden. It's gotten rather big:

Our favorite thing lately is our carrots. I'm making soups and stews like crazy with these babies.

Our tomatoes are WONDERFUL, but it's starting to get cold so they're not ripening as fast. We love making salsa out of them with our vitamix. Salsa is the favorite snack in our household. Brent goes through jars in a week.


One awesome activity that Brent and I like doing is riding our bikes. There is a trail right by our house that runs all through Provo. I like it because there are no cars (still traumatized over being hit by a car last year). It's only 9 miles, so it's more of a joy ride, but we love doing it! Here's Brent in action
 Isn't it a pretty trail?? There is a river right off to the left that we stop at and cool our feet or spot fish.

This is the story of my life. Brent is much too fast for me.


Brent has told me lately that there are too many pictures of him. I told him that's because I always have the camera. So now he's making an effort to take more pictures of me. I can't say i'm too pleased about this turn of events.

I love Utah!! So so so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment