Thursday, January 30, 2014

Froberg Christmas (better late than never)

I know Christmas was over a month ago, and I'm only JUST getting to talking about it, but hey, I'm going to blame school.

We spent Christmas with Brent's family. I have spent the last three Christmas breaks with his family, which actually really surprised me. Three whole years! I know it's silly but I really miss my family's traditions and being with them. However, this year was really wonderful at the Frobergs. I've known them for a few years now, but this was the first year I felt like I belonged in the family. Not sure what changed, probably just in my head.

The airplane ride was short and sweet (for a person like me, who can't stand being in a car longer than 20 minutes, it was heaven). However, we ran into trouble when someone took our bag. We had to wait for a while until the airport called him and had him come back to switch bags. Brent's sister and brother-in-law had to wait the whole time...poor people.

We were greeted by a bunch of snow! We had so much fun with Brent's nephews and niece playing in the snow.


 Isn't Brent going to be a great dad?? yay!



Emmett spent most of the time throwing snowballs at me. 


With a cute face like that...I could get a whitewash and not get mad!


'Bama' watched from the sidelines.

The kids were loving sledding.



Later that week we went on a hike to point Whitehorn. The kids were so fun! Carson was always racing ahead with the 'big' boys to hide and scare us. 




Brent and I had a wonderful time with family and couldn't have asked for a better Christmas break.

1 comment:

  1. YEA we love it that you get to come for CHRISTMAS... it is the ONLY PRESENT I want or need... WE DO love you and so grateful for the love that you bring into our family.... WE are all BLESSED by your sweet spirit... beautiful countenance and your JOY for life.... especially your singing talent that you share with us...

    ReplyDelete