Monday, February 3, 2014

Snowboarding

So Brent did a summer sales job last year. The only good thing (besides some money I guess) that came of that job is we got two tickets for an all day pass at a snow resort. Brent has been snowboarding for awhile, but I've never been. So we went snowboarding!

It was actually really frustrating. I biffed it off the snow lift the first time and was unable to get up for a long time. Mostly because it is impossible to get up. I had my good little cry then Brent came over and picked me up. He helped teach me for three hours until I'd had enough. 

It was really fun, and I was starting to get a hang of it, but I was so tired. It is a really good workout. I have been pretty passionate about learning to speak Spanish, so I went into the car and practiced on our ipad while Brent did his own thing on the slopes. We had a great day! 




1 comment:

  1. How fun... I love your .... will try anything Brent wants you to attitude... I bet snowboarding is hard... just the positioning alone baffles my mind.. I have skied 2 times and enjoyed it... need to do it again... soon... love that you love my Brentman....

    ReplyDelete