Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Art Retreat

Sorry no post yesterday, Isaac has been sick since Sunday night and frankly, blogging was last on my list of survival activities. 

This has been a fun last week! I really pulled out my inner artist. I made a Halloween sign...after Halloween. But hey, I finished it, and it will be great for next year. It was so difficult to get Isaac to cooperate with the paint. He is so ticklish so painting his feet really set him off.



My other project is painting baby animals for Isaac's room. I saw this long canvas and knew I needed to do a giraffe. I'm so happy with how it turned out!







Also, we have family about 40 minutes away from us. They have saved us so much by giving us everything we have needed for Isaac. So, since we don't have much to offer them, I decided to take their oldest for a weekend retreat. She loves art so I pumped tons of art lessons and projects into her! It was exhausting to do it with Isaac crawling around, but we got some fun art in.






Now, for lots of Isaac entertainment:


3 comments:

  1. Such cute videos. I love his jumping while sitting thing. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That giraffe is amazing! Can't wait to see you guys this week! Thanks for sending all the videos. We all love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That giraffe is amazing! Can't wait to see you guys this week! Thanks for sending all the videos. We all love them!

    ReplyDelete