Monday, November 9, 2015

Crawler on the loose!

I totally called it, Isaac is crawling now! Nothing is safe anymore, that's for sure. It's so fun to have him underfoot while I cook and to see him explore the world on his own.

This week a friend took pictures for us to use in our Christmas card. While I will not be posting any spoilers, I will post some fun pictures Brent took on the sidelines.





I'm so excited to send out Christmas cards for the first time. 

Isaac has been eating and sleeping HORRIBLY since he started crawling. I'm up every 1-2 hours with him EVERY night. I am so exhausted, he wasn't this bad even as a newborn! I'm trying really hard to be positive about it, so I enjoy his cuddles all night long, even if I'm half asleep. Naps are iffy, and usually involve lots of screaming. When he does fall asleep, this is his new pose. I don't know how that is comfortable, but to each his own. 



At Garin park! It was a beautiful day on Saturday. It has started getting cold...and I'm such a Califonian now because 'cold' is 63-68 degrees. But Saturday was nice when we were out!

"Quite taking pictures mom!"





No comments:

Post a Comment