Monday, January 25, 2016

Life's an Adventure

This week has been great! One of the reasons that I have felt so great this week is exercise! I am braving the early mornings to work out, even if Isaac wakes me up three times during the night. I've found that if I wait for a perfect opportunity (aka good nights sleep) to work out, it never happens. Often I think that I'm too busy or too tired to add something new to my schedule. But as soon as I start adding it, I find I have even more time! Like scripture reading, or the new book I'm reading called Choosing Glory (which is a fantastic look at what our choices in this life lead us to in the next), or blogging, or working out! 

Another reason this week was awesome is we found some new places to visit! California really has so many cool parks and hikes to go on. 


This is at a wild animal reservation in Hayward. They have tons of birds, coyote, foxes, snakes, etc that have been harmed in the wild and need assistance. The golden eagle was my personal favorite. Even though she was missing one wing, she was so beautiful!




The only time Isaac gets snuggly is when it's close to nap time. We enjoy it...immensely. 



Another hike we took on Sunday by our large lake. 






I have been enjoying cooking so much lately! I love trying new recipes, usually twice a week. Good thing I married a good eater. This is last nights dinner, it was delicious. 







1 comment:

  1. It's so true that when you exercise you feel so much better. Glad you are feeling so good. Issac is getting so big and that dinner looks amazing. I am excited to try all these new recipes you've been sharing. Love you three!

    ReplyDelete