Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Taylor's homecoming

First off, I am so excited to announce that I'm starting a new workout/eating plan! It's called 21 day fix and one of my best friends in California is coaching for it. I love the workouts, and I love the eating philosophy. So, here is to the next month and hopefully I'm healthier at the end of it! Here's my package:


Next, our garden popped up this week! We are so excited to harvest from this thing.... Here is some radishes...or kale...I forgot lol. 


My parents were so kind to fly me back to Utah to surprise my brother Taylor! He has spent the last two years in Calgary Canada speaking Mandarin Chinese and teaching the gospel of our church. The cousins and neices held/made posters (seriously, how cute is Elly-blonde one- in this? I love how much she missed Taylor. 


Mom got the first hug! 


I got to spend the whole weekend getting to know my new brother. He has come back so mature and so solid in what is important in life. I get a little emotional just thinking about it because I'm so proud and excited for him. He taught us Chinese checkers, which is NOT for me. When it comes to strategy in checkers I don't even know where to begin. 


The three of us together playing again. I think this was my dad's favorite part. 


So many cousins came to see Taylor, and they were all so good with Isaac! 


Another reason I came to Utah was to see these handsome boys blessed. I love them so much and it's so fun to see their different personalities. 


Their parents are pretty awesome too. I love this picture of Isaac with Spencer. Isaac isn't too sure of him because of the beard which is too funny. 


My second mother Chantel (the one who also took our family pictures which will be my post next week...yay!) told me about this app called 1 second everyday. It allows you to take a second from a video you took and mash multiple of them together, like a video timeline. It is so fun because it helps me see Isaac growing up and remember the fun things we do everyday. 




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Taylor is home. That went so fast. Now you know how we all felt when Brent came home!! Glad you got to be with your family. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Taylor is home. That went so fast. Now you know how we all felt when Brent came home!! Glad you got to be with your family. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete