Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Family Pictures

My mom's best friend Chantel took our family pictures for us over Christmas! She is amazing, and I love them all so much! Here are just a few :)





























Didn't she do amazing? At first, I was frustrated with Isaac because he wouldn't smile. But I had to take a step back and remember that of course he isn't smiling, that's just not Isaac. He rarely smiles at new people and likes to look around, very intently. So the pictures really are a perfect representation of who he is, not just a smile. It was a good learning experience for me as a mom. I need to remember to let Isaac be himself, and accept him, rather than pushing him to do or be something he's not.

2 comments:

  1. All these photos are so beautiful. She did a great job. Isaac is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these photos are so beautiful. She did a great job. Isaac is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete