Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Fun in the sun

Valentines day! I had a great Relief Society activity that morning and got home to this surprise.



Isaac 'made' me a card! 




Special breakfast to celebrate the love 


I had to keep up my mom's tradition of special sugar cookies for Valentines day for friends. They are A LOT of work but I had so much fun making them. I had more fun eating them, and then less fun realizing I ate all of them. 


We went on an amazing hike! We brought the stroller and it was very bumpy for poor Isaac. He seemed to enjoy looking at everything, however. 


I love that it's in the 60s/70s in California in February. We are having so much fun getting out to parks now that it isn't raining and cold. We had a fun barbecue with friends of ours on Presidents Day. Their little girl loves Isaac, and that feeling is reciprocated. They are so cute together! 




Isaac is trying lots of new foods recently. I am giving over the reigns and letting him feed himself. I have never mopped the floor so much. 



A beautiful park near our house has a preserved mansion from the area. We had fun looking at it and playing at the park. 




Happy 11 months to Isaac! He has really matured in the last month. I feel like it is quickly transitioning into a toddler, something I'm not ready for yet. It is fun to see him develop a personality and preferences. He loves balls and throws them to us. He loves hide and seek and to be scared by us. He is napping so good right now, and he is too precious. I am so grateful to be his mom, even if it is a scary experience. 



3 comments:

  1. He is looking so big. I wish it was in the 60's or 70's here. Sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, Isaac is BLESSED to have you as his mom... thanks for all you do to love and take care of him... and Brent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet, Isaac is BLESSED to have you as his mom... thanks for all you do to love and take care of him... and Brent.

    ReplyDelete